THE GYM of Armonk is proud to celebrate the start of its 6th year this March with a Member Appreciation Day to be held March 1, 2012. The event will recognize member commitment and loyalty and welcome and showcase THE GYM experience to non-members.
The continued success of THE GYM is in large part due to its deep commitment to the community and dedication to local philanthropic organizations. When Hurricane Irene knocked out electricity in Westchester County, THE GYM opened its doors to Armonk residents, allowing them to take hot showers and use power outlets to recharge their phones and laptops. THE GYM also has raised thousands of dollars for local charities, including the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Make-A-Wish Foundation® of the Hudson Valley and Support Connection.
THE GYM strives to continuously improve its facilities and offer exceptional service and equipment to its members. Over the past five years,
THE GYM has added important and popular features to its already impressive repertoire:
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment and a constantly evolving selection of fitness classes
- escape spa, known for its facials, massages, microdermabrasion, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy
- ProClinix Sports Physical Therapy Chiropractic Wellness Program for guidance on the integration of health, wellness, and progressive rehabilitative
care in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Event Link NY, the exclusive event coordinator for corporate outings, team building, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, charity events, adult celebrations, sweet 16s, holiday parties, product launches and cocktail receptions at THE GYM
- AIM For Results, a comprehensive health and weight management partnership and program between Armonk Integrative Medicine (AIM) and THE GYM that includes a physician, personal trainers, fitness instructors, and nutritionists working together to implement a customized plan for long-term health benefits
On March 1, 2012, Member Appreciation Day will kick off at 7am and continue throughout the day and into the evening. Ace Muzic will be playing music on-site during the event and numerous prizes will be raffled off.
The Breakfast Club - 7 am - 11am - with a DJ
- Mini smoothies available at the juice bar
- Mini muffins butlered around the gym and available at the juice bar
- Fruit skewer and breakfast bars available at the juice bar and at a buffet station
Prime Time Party-On! 5pm - 8pm - with a DJ
- Smoothies in mini martini glasses at the juice bar
- Lite fare – crudité, assorted cheeses, hummus, tortilla chips, and other snacks – available at the juice bar and at a buffet station
- Gift Certificates to escape spa for free service or spa credit
- Dedicated parking spot in the front for one month (to be offered
during morning hours)
- Smoothie bar credit
- Dedicated spin bike for one month
- One Grand Prize to be drawn from all entries - 1 month free membership
Please visit http://gettothegym.com/armonk/or call (914) 219-1601 for additional information.
About THE GYM of Armonk
THE GYM is a complete lifestyle and fitness center, designed to promote healthy living in a first class atmosphere. Its unique approach integrates specialized training programs with nutrition and weight management counseling for total body conditioning and optimal fitness. THE GYM is known for its superior quality equipment, expert staff and special amenities, including a clothing boutique, juice bar, spa and child play area. The staff's attentive service and the facility's array of programs and services provide guests with a state-of-the-art experience.
99 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Check out THE GYM video on Patch: