The top real estate sale in Greenwich is a 17-room mansion at 450 North St. The two-story, 7,000-plus square foot Colonial which features six bedrooms, eight baths, a library, wine cellar and exercise room, sits on just over one acre of land, and sold for $3,675,000.
- 12 Benders Dr.: Carol J. Raitanen to James and Kristina Keogh; $615,000.
- 49 Ivy St.: Merkle Brothers LLC to Boris Jhillmar Lucana; $425,000.
- 3 Woodland Dr.: Estate of Eleanor McTeigue to Jing Du and Zouoer Shi; $440,000.
- 450 North St.: ES Ventures One LLC to Matthew Chasin; $3,675,000.
- 18 Stone Ave., Home Site 1: RMS Stone Avenue LLC to Kumaravelu Padmanaban; $569,000.
- 3 Connecticut Ave.: David and Melinda Lindland to John P. and Amanda Spatola; $658,500.
- 27 Angus Ln.: Robert L. and Mona Z. Beerman to Gregory P. and Jessica E. Stacey; $1,530,000.
- 105 Hamilton Ave., Unit 1: Kyong W. and Jung I. Hong to Wenwei Wang; $750,000.
- 1014 North St.: Janet Tavolacci to alfonso Criscuolo; $250,000.
- 51 Burying Hill Rd.: Bernice Sern to Topping Pond LLC; $1,700,000.
- 8 Durkin Pl.: Estate of F. Warren White to Sandhya Dhruvakumar; $1,200,000.
- 28 Oval Ave.: David W. and Susanne M. Woods to Elk Homes Partners LP; $1,200,000.