To find out more about these job openings, each of which has been posted in the Greenwich Patch "Jobs" section, click on the link at the end of each summary. To find out the latest job openings in the area, go to the Jobs section. You can find it under "More Stuff" on the toolbar at the top of the Home page of Greenwich Patch.
- Executive Assistant/Foundation Administrator: Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy – Stamford, CT.Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy (ACGT) is a not-for-profit organization based in Stamford, CT. The Foundation is committed to building alliances between philanthropic individuals and organizations, and medical and academic institutions, to promote cell and gene therapy research to treat cancer of all types. (MORE)
- Copy Editor: Benchmark Education Company – Pelham, NY. Benchmark Education, a creative, growing educational publishing and technology company, is looking for a Copy Editor to join its busy Editorial department. We are looking for a superior Copy Editor who is detail-oriented and computer savvy, with proficiency in InDesign, Quark, Word and Excel. (MORE)
- Job Placement Coordinator: CURE, Center for Ultrasound Research & Education – New Rochelle, NY. Career preparation and facilitation with students working on skills and goals. Develop relationships with town and out-of-town businesses andand medical facilities. Teach career strategies class and workshops. Inspire students to participate in career planning. Work on financial planning. Provide legal support on job-related issues. (MORE)
- Trade Accountant (SD274): Markets & International Banking – Stamford, CT. The Trade Accounting group is responsible for daily reconciliation of balance sheet accounts related to securities trading and fee accruals. Trade Accounting works with other functional groups in Operations, Finance and IT to ensure trades and fees are booked correctly and are properly reflected in the general ledger. (MORE)
- Vascular Ultrasound Instructor: CURE, Center for Ultrasound Research & Education – New Rochelle, NY. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum of 5 years clinical experience in ultrasound; RVT or RVS required. Should have an outgoing personality and adequately present CURE course materials and lesson plans. (MORE)