Do you have a design background -- and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator?
· Work closely with the owners in the design studio or our retail shop.
· Assist in setting up files for invitations/escort cards/holiday cards/addressing.
· Assist in supervising and coordinating small print jobs & keeping them on schedule.
· Assist in gathering information for job estimates.
· Assist in assembling custom invitations and Holiday cards/stationery orders.
· Assist in categorizing and filing our custom invitation samples.
· Assist in cashing customers out at the register.
· Assist in answering the phone and taking appointments or messages.
· Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
· Graphic design experience or relatable school experience a must.
· Experience in retail a plus.
· Strong passion and keen eye for fine stationery, design and all things pretty.
· Great attention to detail and particular eye for color.
· Lover of organization a must.
· Dependable with strong follow-through skills.
· Be able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must have a flexible schedule and able to adapt to peak volume – but we can be flexible too.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Mac platform a plus.
If this sounds like a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and a brief blurb about yourself. Please include a PDF of sample work projects if possible ::: email@example.com :::