The top home sale last week was a 1953 Colonial sitting on nearly 2 acres on Deer Lane. The two-story, 3,500 square foot home has 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths was sold for $3 million.
- 79 William St.: 79 William Street Associates LLC to Robert H. and Julia H. Goldie; $1,875,000.
- 7 Old Kings Highway: Mildred Mower Pastula to Brooks Truesdell and Kevin Dolan; $880,000.
- 1465 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 329: Berit Lunde to Lynne Benjamin; $449,000.
- 42 Mead Ave.: Carrie S. and William T. ReynodslIII to Katherine and Keith Zurenda; $656,000.
- 1 Deer Ln.: Karen and Peter O. Lawson-Johnston II to Stone Harbor Land Co. LLC; $3,000,000.
- 24 Whiffletree Way: MCM Properties LLC to Theresa M. Hatton; $537,500.
- 59 LeGrande Ave., Unit 13: Rachelle Stern to Slavik and Regena A. Zorin, trustees; $1,187,500.
- 7 Oakwood Ln.: Michael J. and Comor C. Flynn to 7 Oakwood Lane LLC; $1,800,000.
- 19 Pintail Ln.: Marie –Therese Fennell to 19 Pintail Lane LLC; $1,175,000.
- 37 Sundance Dr.: James E. and Barbara P. Bliss to Richard A. and Joan Stone; $875,000.
- 630 Steamboat Rd.: Unit 1-C: Estate of Corinne Marsh Keith to Kyoko Aishman; $885,000.
- 150 Prospect St., Unit 13: Marc Isikoff to Susan Vasileff; $488,000.