An 18-room Colonial set on 3.3 acres at 504 North St. was the top real estate sale in Greenwich in the past week.
The home was built in 2006 and boasts 7 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths in the 10,600+ square foot stone home. For complete details on the sale, see below.
- 15 Midbrook Ln.: Midbrook Lane LLC to Michael H. and Jenny Y. Joseph; $1,117,500.
- 1371 E. Putnam Ave.: Mystic Taco Properties Limited Partnership to MUY Properties-NE Ltd.; $2,010,000.
- 52 Putnam Park: Marcia Christie, executrix to Bertha M. Fortney; $240,000.
- 3 Vista Ave.: Ryan E. and Sally M. Schedler to William G. Knight Jr.; $3,355,000.
- 106 North St.: Nancy B. Tunney to 106 North Steeet LLC; $4,475,000.
- 101 Brookside Dr.: 101 Brookside Drive LLC to John P. Woodruff; $4,475,000.
- 23 Scott Ln.: John Mical to Daw and Jack C. Schupp; $490,000.
- 52 Lafayette Pl., Unit 1D: estate of Edith M. Beck to Nooruddin Kurji; $360,000.
- 24 Shore Rd.: William G. ad Mararet G. Pendergast to Bonita M. Copp; $1,393,000.
- 30 Khakum Wood Rd.: Conrad von Peterffy to Tom S. Ward Jr., trustee; $3,250,000.
- 504 North St.: 504 North Street LLC to Michael and Jennifer Lau; $5,800,000.
- 27 Stillman Ln., Lot 32: Indian Spring Limited Partnership to CLT Stillman LLC; $1,700,000.
- 5 Arnold St.: William and Linda Whitridge to Charlotte Lima, trustee; $1,025,000.