It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Greenwich Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore. Click on each location for a complete directory listing, with street addresses, parking information and more.
- - 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside (St. Catherine of Siena Parish Hall)
- When: March 4, March 5, March 11, March 12: 8 p.m.; March 6, March 13: 2 p.m. matinee.
- Why Go: St. Catherine's Players annual production directed by Stuart Adelberg, musical direction by Rita Lapcevic, produced by Vincent Yax. Starring Greenwich residents Ed Krumeich and Maida Lowin.
- Pricing: $18
- Annual Multicultural Fair - 259 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich
- When: Saturday, March 5: 10:30 am -2:30 pm
- Why Go: Costume parade, international food, pizza and ice cream, raffles, games and crafts. Wear flat shoes!
- Pricing: $35 per family
- - 403 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich.
- When: Thursday, March 3 9 to 11 p.m.
- Why Go: Acoustic music by Mike Milazzo and Broken Arrow
- Pricing: Free.
- Greenwich Choral Society: "Of War and Peace" - Christ Church Greenwich, 245 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich.
- When: Saturday, March 5 4:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Special choral meditation on the cost of war and hope for peace. Special selection of works.
- Pricing: $20 - $35; Click here to order.
- Greenwich Chamber Players of - Round Hill Community Church, 395 Round Hill Road, Greenwich.
- When: Sunday, March 6 4 p.m.
- Why Go: The Chamber Players, now in its 39th year, is a highly acclaimed group of musicians selected from the principals of the Greenwich Symphony Orchestra. The extraordinary concerts of The Chamber Players offer outstanding selections from the chamber music repertoire. Intimate settings and complimentary wine and cheese receptions at each concert afford the audience an opportunity to meet the artists.
- Pricing: For subscription/ticket information, call (203) 869-2664 or (203) 622-6611.
Looking for more? Check out our .