The New Year in real estate is getting off to a robust start.
Several multi-million dollar estates have been sold including Bright Brook Farm which is an 11.5-acre property at 45 John St., in the backcountry. The estate includes a renovated center hall colonial that was built in 1900, a restored Dutch barn for elaborate parties, with a dance floor, saloon, office and a 5-stall equestrian facility. There also are meadows, ponds, terraces and a swimming pool.
The second $11 million estate that was sold is in the ultra luxe gated Conyers Farm neighborhood, also in the backcountry. According to land records, that property has six bedrooms, nine baths, in the home that's more than 7,500 square feet. The property is nearly 12.5 acres and was built in 1994.
Both properties were sold to limited liability corporations.
- 4 Pilot Rock Ln.: Margaret Ann George to Christopher F. and Andrea H. Semenuk; $5,000,000.
- 108 Birch Ln.: Dennis G. and Kathleen Anne Fawcett to David Hopper, trustee, $1,650,000.
- 5 Conyers Farm Dr.: 5CFD LLC to 5 Conyers Farm Drive LLC; $11,500,000.
- 394 Stanwich Rd.: David M. Dickson Jr. and Amelia DelRio Dickson, to 394 Stanwich Road LLC; $3,675,000.
- 197 Sheephill Ave, Unit D: Judith Baker to Toshihiro Hayashida; $779,000.
- 45 John St.: Eleanor F. Sullivan to Applejack CT LLC; $11,920,000.
- 111 Dingletown Rd.: Robert Futterman to Pierre Mavger; $2,800,000.
- 166 Mason St.: 166 Mason LLC to Murer 166 Mason LLC; $1,250,000.
- 90 Round Hill Rd.: Jessica C. and Basil P. Zirinis to Whitney Kroeger Connor and Philip R.H. Connor III; $6,250,000.
- 45 Sheephill Rd.: Andrew DeRosa to Gregory A. Toothill; $610,000.
- 10 Blanchard Rd.: Joan LaFrance to Thasunda Duckett; $2,611,257.
- 7 Konittekock Rd.: James M. and Pascale Luse to Jon-Claude Zucconi and Riann Smith; $3,150,000.
- 2 Roberta Ln.: Susan S. Weiman and Harry John, co-trustees, to Robert S. Surgent Jr.; $2,150,000.