The top home sale recorded between Feb. 18 and Feb. 20, 2014 in the Greenwich Tax Assessor's office was 150 Clapboard Ridge Rd. Situated on a little more than 2.5 acres, the four-bedroom, four-bath home was built in 1996. It's located next to a two-acre nature preserve, providing a serene setting. The listing described the $4 million property has having "an elegant mix of old world charm and modern living on a grand scale."
The other notable sale is that of a large parcel formerly owned by the James Stillman Rockefeller estate on Indian Spring Road.
- 236 Milbank Ave.: Michael and Sean Tierney to 236 Milbank LLC; $1,400,000.
- 150 Clapboard Ridge Rd.: Jeffrey R. Peterson to Joseph and Marisa Femenia; $4,063,000.
- 3 Putnam Hill, Unit 1B: Sharon M. Steedman to Mary T. Hyson; $305,000.
- 3 Putnam Hill, Unit 4K: Estate of Helen Forlano to Sharon Steedman; $295,000.
- Indian Spring Road, Parcel 10-1520/S: estate of James Stillman Rockefeller to INCT LLC; $3,298,648.
- 65 Bruce Park Ave.: Brian K. McFadden to 65 Bruce Park Avenue LLC; $585,000.
- 8 Druid Ln.: 8 Druid Lane LLC to Christopher J. Gaulin; $3,895,000.
- 29 Cliffdale Rd.: Alan M. Dubov to Andrew W. Earls; $4,725,000.
- 3 Putnam Hill, Unit 4F: Estate of Rose M. Franco to James F. and Concetta Grandolfo; $267,500.