The top sale recorded between Nov. 25 and Nov. 27, 2013 in the Greenwich Tax Assessor's office is a 4.5 acre mid-country estate described on Zillow.com as a "breathtaking brick Georgian ... (a) spectacular front to back foyer with fireplace. Formal living and dining rooms both with antique fireplaces."
The mansion sold for $10.8 million and also has a "magnificent English l'Orangerie with wet bar overlooking formal gardens," a library with fireplace, gourmet kitchen and six bedrooms with eight baths.
- 475 Taconic Rd.: John P. Ryan, executor, to Linda Latrenta;
- 5 Martin Dale: Coastal Fund LLC to Stuart and Ashlea Brown;
- 57 Byram Shore Rd.: Judith B. Egbert to Warhorse LLC;
- 316 Valley Rd.: Florence M. Boogaert to Andrew B. and Aimee
S. Freedland; $900,000.
- 177 Railroad Ave., Unit C: The Woodland Ledges LLC to Gina
D. Silvestri; $1,425,000.
- 0 Mason St. and 71 Lewis St.: 100 Mason St. LLC to Patriot
National Bank; $9,000,000.
- 1465 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 510: Debbi Anne Pearlman to
Beverly Graziano; $316,500.
- 19 Stuart Dr.: the estate of Virginia L. Stephansen to
Kristina S. and Andreas E. Schad; $855,000.
- 3 Hearthstone Dr.: CPP 3 Hearthstone LLC to Neil and Shelly
- 11 Sheephill Rd.: Rose M. Chiappetta to J Greenwich
Properties LLC; $665,000.
- 2 Cary Rd.: estate of Heimo Ek to Laura W. Weiss; $205,000.
- 2 Cary Rd.: estate of Lorraine Ann Ek to Laura W. Weiss;
- 43 Glenville St.: Christer and Deborah Larsson to James
Zhan, Yi and Yee Sai Kit; $635,000.
- 542 North St.: James E. and Ghislaine Shallcross to Patricia
- 76 Winding Ln.: Sheldon and Christine E. Gordon to Carl H.
and Marsha Hewitt; $10,832,000.