There were several homes sold in town with pricetags of less than $1 million. The most expensive property sold last week was a $4.2 million mansion on Clapboard Ridge Road with seven bedrooms and more than seven baths.
- 1465 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 107: Marlene K. and H. Allen Wurzbach Jr. to Dominick Romeo; $279,500.
- 37 Londonderry Dr.: Estate of Antoinette M. Nastro to 37 Londonderry LLC; $1,121,250.
- 25 W. Elm St., Unit 56: Thea Nambright, co-executrix, to Stephen S. Roth; $465,000.
- 193 Hamilton Ave., Unit 8: Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association to Edmund P. Burke; $555,000.
- 47 Sachem Ln.: Shubhra and Gautam D. Ramchandani to Gary McDermott and Stephanie Whelan; $1,040,000.
- 209 Clapboard Ridge Rd.: Francine J. Bovich and Garitt A. Kono to Thomas M. and Dara W. Miles; $4,260,000.
- 279 Taconic Rd.: Hudson City Savings Bank to Valerie and Tatianna Goldburt; $2,300,000.
- 58 Richland Rd.: James M. and David W. Micik to 58 Richland LLC; $580,000.
- 226 Valley Rd.: Brandon C. and Anne E. Quinn Young to Vicki K. Johnson, trustee; $975,000.
- 47 Burdsall Dr.: Joaquin and Elizabeth Marques, M.L. Bloomenthal Committee to Peter Salomone; $414,000.
- 6 Hoover Rd.: Estate of Florence A. Perna to Darren and Liliane DeSousa-Mozdziak; $600,000.
- 1 Milbank Ave., Unit 4A: Robert J. and Ruth E. Lavinia, trustees, to Elliott J. and Ruth L. Bier; $1,980,000.
- 35 W. Brother Dr.: Elliott J. and Ruth L. Bier to Francine Bovich; $2,950,000.
- 11 Gard Ct.: Mary Basso to Joseph N. Carlucci; $325,000.