Good morning Greenwich!
Looks like the last weekend before school begins is going to be pretty nice after some scattered showers possible today and tonight. Here's the weekend forecast from the National Weather Service.
- Today: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
Interested in becoming a member of the Equinox gym? Or if you're already a member, there's a two-hour wine cruise in Greenwich Harbor, beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, aboard a boat docked at the Delamar hotel.
Tiny Tots is a semi-annual consignment sale specializing in infant and children's clothing size newborn to size 12, toys, baby gear, maternity clothes at Greenwich Catholic School on Friday and Saturday.
The Woman's Club of Greenwich is holding its annual tag sale on Saturday beginning at 10 a.m.