Fairview Country Club is a private golf and country club, located in the northwest corner of town on the New York border. The club began in 1904 at the Fairview Links in Bronxville and moved twice before settling at its present location in the former St. Luke's Convalescent Hospital in 1965. The club's golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, was ready for play in 1968.<br /><br />The club has changed since then. In addition to the 18-hole, par 72 course, the Fairview features twelve tennis and three paddle courts, a fitness center, restaurant and swimming pool. Various club facilities are available for rental, provided sponsorship by a club member.