.

Redesign of North Street Intersection To Be Unveiled

Greenwich Public Works officials will discuss preliminary designs to reconfigure the intersection of North Street at Parsonage and Fairfield roads on Wednesday night.


The reconfiguration of the sometimes confusing and bottlenecked intersection of North Street with Parsonage and Fairfield roads in the mid-country neighborhood of Greenwich will be outlined in a Wednesday night meeting with Greenwich Public Works officials.

Preliminary design has been completed for the reconfiguration of the existing traffic island and signal revision and discussed with interested residents at 7 p.m. March 27 in the Mazza Room of Greenwich Town Hall.

The project is slated for construction under the Local Road Accident Reduction Program administered by the Connecticut Department of Transportation. It's estimated to cost $314,000, with 90 percent of the funding coming from the Federal Highway Administration. The town will pay for the remaining 10 percent.
 
For residents who may have any questions or need any additional information, they can contact Civil Engineer II Gabriella Circosta Cohee at (203) 861-3151. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »