Round Hill Community Church is sponsoring this combination Family Event and Parents' Forum. All are invited. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (203) 869-1091.
Friday, February 22 - Round Hill Community Center - 397 Round Hill Road
6pm to 7pm - Chili Supper with all the fixings - Suggested donation: $10 per family
7pm to 8:30pm -
- Organized indoor games for children and youth
- Parents' forum on "Balancing Screen Time at Home"
Presenter: Liz Jorgensen, Psychotherapist and Director of Insight Counseling
Parents will learn:
- How to set and maintain reasonable and healthy limits to keep your child safe and balanced in a technology-driven world
- How to regain control over excessive media use and re-establish access as a ‘privilege’
- Why digital technology is so addictive and the internet so powerful
- When media and digital technology are becoming a problem