On Thursday, July 26, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m, The Greenwich Service Unit of the Salvation Army will be sponsoring its Annual Food Drive.
The Food Drive will be held in the Gisborne Room (1st Floor) at the . All donated items will help fill the Neighbor-to-Neighbor and Department of Social Services Food Pantries which serve Greenwich residents in need.
The items which are most needed are as follows:
- -Cereal -Jelly -Baby Food
- -Parmalat Whole Milk -Pasta/Tomato Sauce -Soap
- -Canned Tuna -Toothpaste -Shampoo
- -Animal Crackers -Crackers/Cheese
- -Canned Soup -Paper Towels
- -Canned Veggies -Snacks
- -Toilet Paper -Iced Tea Mix
- -Canned Fruits -Coffee
- -Packaged Rice -Bottled Juice
- -Peanut Butter -Packaged Children's Juice
On behalf of the Salvation Army, we would appreciate it if you would stop by the Greenwich Town Hall on Thursday, July 26, and help fill the Food Pantries of Nieghbor-to-Neighbor and the Department of Social Services. Thank you.