The top sale in real estate this past week was the space that formerly housed My Favorite Place burger joint. It was sold for $5.3 million.
The next highest sale was for a home (pictured) at 56 Dingletown Rd., in Greenwich.
- 343 Greenwich Ave.: Saw Mill River Road Co. LLC to RLB Holdings Time Square LLC; $5,304,200.
- 46 Chapel St.: Todd and Cathie Vitale to Cheryl Tahan; $560,000.
- 56 Dingletown Rd.: Theodore and Kathleen Botts to William and Jill Shepherd; $3,500,000.
- 5 Putnam Hill, Unit 2E: Charles E.J. Gorman and Nancy Kapuse to Susan McNamara; $345,000.
- 7 Middle Way: John E. and Laurette Niblo to Sarah Nia and Al R. Keshvarzian; $3,080,000.
- 62 Mary Ln.: Samuel B. and Joyce D. Vitale to Andrew E. and Brooke Vitale; $750,000.
- 38 Dairy Rd.: Sanjay and Falguni Nayar to 38 Dairy Road LLC; $1,800,000.
- 71 Riverside Ln.: Network Development Co. LLC to Lauren H. and Joshua M. Benenson; $1,850,000.
- 149 Shore Rd.: George A. and Frances C. Barletta to Andrew J. Williams and Lesley M. McCleod; $1,800,000.