A shingle-style home with panoramic views of Long Island Sound and Great Captain Island, located in the Belle Haven neighborhood of Greenwich is one of the top home sales this week. Built in 1889 on 1.26 acres, the home features bowed
exterior corners, octagonal 3-story tower, arched balcony openings, wraparound
porch and one-over-one windows with leaded diamond shaped panes, according to Zillow.com. It was sold for $5.1 million.
- 239 Palmer Hill Rd.: William P. and Ann S. Synan to Hani Jamjoom and Rusha Alyafi; $1,175,000.
- 2 Griffith Rd.: Kristen M. and Frank J. Ingarra Jr. to Joshua and Michelle L. Vogelhut; 1,225,000.
- 10 Whiffletree Way, Unit 12 (Silo Hill Condominium): H. Robert and Elise W. Elliott to Nancy Strohmeier; $735,000.
- 16 Annjim Dr.: Cynthia H. Williams to Annjim Drive LLC; $970,000.
- 19 Pleasant St.: Philip D. and Lori E. Robinson to Christopher and Elizabeth Cleary; $655,000.
- Roland E. and Janet D. Klingner to James D. and Amy M. Leahy; $2,200,000.
- 66 Glenwood Dr.: Bradford C. Barber and BNY Mellon N.A., trustees, to 66 Glenwood Drive LLC; $5,100,000.
- 75 Sheephill Rd.: Michael and Eileen Kiraly to Hermann P. Lai; $825,000.
- 15 Old Kings Hwy.: 15 Old Kings Highway LLC to Gregory Riche and Vanessa LeCorps; $816,000.
- 28 Brynwood Ln.: Ulster Savings Bank to Mechelle and David Moran; $2,050,000.
- 33 Boulder Brook Rd.: Eric and Tracey Johnston to Robert and Sarah Russo; $5,050,000.
- 13 Field Rd.: Edward Kulpa to 13 Field Road LLC; $700,000.
- 5 Butler St.: Mary Ellen and Anthony S. Bucci Jr.; $842,000.
- 93 E. Elm St.: estate of Wilhelmina Hooymans Mulcahy Kleppinger to Two Elms LLC; $1,950,000.
- 169 Stanwich Rd.: Sally MacKenzie and Gordon C. MacKenzie Jr. to Howard A. and Janel M. Alexander; $1,675,000.
- 10 Boyd Ln.: Josef and Eilanna Schwalbe to Nina M. Resteri; $2,112,500.
- 24 Sunset Rd.: Nina M. Restieri to Peter S. McGuigan and Janet Stone; $3,137,500.
- 8 Dempsey Ln.: Jennifer S. Lipschultz to Iain Leigh; $7,375,000.