A stately brick home on a private lane in Greenwich's mid-country is the top seller in the latest real estate transactions.
The six-bedroom, six-bath home on Frost Road, a private lane off Lake Avenue, is situated on more than 2.5 acres that overlooks Horseneck Brook, according to Zillow.com. For a slide show of the home, click here.
- 55 Byram Shore Rd.: Glenn D. and Barbara Miller to Eric Vincent; $1,590,000.
- 25 Windabout Dr.: Loxodonta Company LLC to Desmond P. Smith; $3,150,000.
- 53 William St., Unit A: Joel and Randall San Antonio to L & S Investments LLC; $685,000.
- 6 Dale Dr.: Louis Zazzarino to Jeffrey Stempien; $679,000.
- 11 E. Lyon Farm Dr.: John and Colleen Hopkins to Paul and Ann Coughlin; $1,150,000.
- 21 Lake Dr.: William R. Giusti to Jason L. and Suzanne E. Woody; $2,125,000.
- 65 Gregory Rd.: Joseph J. and Amy Calagna to Kevin J. Straub; $2,255,000.
- 14 Cat Rock Rd.: Paul K. and Dawn Gudelis to Network Development Co. LLC; $796,000.
- 26 Frost Rd.: Anne D. Connelly, trustee, to Xin Lu and Lei Zhao; $3,650,000.
- 82 Halsey Dr.: Peter and Eileen Griffin to Constantina and Marina Papaionnou; $890,000.
- 4 Lafayette Ct., Unit 5B: Dorothy A. Kurowski to Catherine Palmer; $541,550.