You're time-pressed enough, so we're happy to do the research and find the best things to do and places to go, both locally and within reasonable striking distance.
Look for the kids’ planner each Wednesday, and help us build the planner with your own suggestions and tips — just add them to the comment box.
Family Best Bets
- When/Where: Friday, April 29th 4 - 10 p.m. and Saturday, April 30th, noon - 10 p.m.; North Mianus School grounds: 309 Palmer Hill Rd., Riverside.
- Why go: The tradition continues!
- Pricing: Ride tickets and food available for purchase.
Annie, Jr.- Drama Club
- When/Where: 7 p.m., Thursday, April 28, and Friday, April 29, at the Club; 4 Horseneck Ln., Greenwich; 203-869-3224.
- Why Go: the 2nd annual production of the BGCG Drama Club. This performance granted through special arrangement with Music Theatre International of New York City.
- Pricing: Tickets: $5.
Town Wide Spring Clean Up -
- When/Where: Saturday, April 30, 8 a.m. - Noon; Town Wide.
Why Go: Stop by any firehouse and trade collected trash for spring plants. Receive Certificates for Community Service. Fill the dumpsters until 4 p.m.
Pricing: Great pride in helping to clean up our Town.